Please read our terms and conditions as they form the basis of a contract between you and us (TicketlineUK Ltd). The person who makes a booking will be accepting the terms and conditions on behalf of the whole party. It is this person’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the party are aware of and accept the whole of these terms and conditions.
Purchase of ticket(s) signifies agreement to the following:
Booking fees, refunds & transfers
- TicketlineUK Ltd sells tickets on behalf of and as an agent for the event promoter.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the event promoter.
- All tickets are subject to a booking fee unless stated.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
- There will be no refund given for any tickets lost, damaged or stolen or in any circumstance where the venue or event organiser should provide different seats to those specified on the tickets or ticket receipt themselves.
- Certain events will carry specific ticket purchasing limitations, which will be described in the event terms and conditions - These purchasing conditions must be strictly adhered to as they are an instruction from either the venue, the promoter or the event organiser. If a ticket limitation is not adhered to then the booking will be cancelled and refunded. An administration charge equal to the booking fee will be levied on the transaction.
Cancelled, postponed, changed or updated events.
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, should you be unable to attend the revised event, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded upon instruction by the event’s promoters. For any refunds of face value given you will be first required to return the tickets to TicketlineUK Ltd upon the receipt of which we shall then begin to process the refund. All refunds shall be given using the same method of payment as was used to originally purchase the tickets. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the tickets are safely returned to us, we therefore strongly advise that tickets be sent by a secure method of postage or returned to us in person.
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, then TicketlineUK will do it's utmost to ensure that all purchasers are contacted and informed of the alterations using contact details provided when the booking was originally made. However it is the responsibilty of the purchaser to ascertain if an event is going ahead at the time, date and venue as advertised. TicketlineUK cannot guarantee that we will be able to contact you. TicketlineUK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any performance cancelled whatever the event and circumstance.
TicketlineUK will not refund purchaser transport costs in the event of a cancelled, postponed or changed event.
Ticket dispatch & collection.
- There is no standard dispatch time for tickets, as different events have different dispatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Tickets booked within 10 days of an event that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before an event.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without prior notification. Under these circumstances an administration charge, equal to the booking fee, may be levied.
- Under no circumstances will TicketlineUK dispatch tickets to any address other than the billing address of the card used to make the purchase. Should it be discovered that an incorrect address has been given then we reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice. Should tickets dispatched by special delivery be returned to us marked as ’addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform TicketlineUK of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets. Should you require a change of contact details, this must be made in writing. If you have updated your account details online and this is likely to affect the delivery of tickets already confirmed, then it is your responsibility to also inform TicketlineUK in writing.
- If you are collecting your tickets from the TicketlineUK sale office, please be advised that tickets must be collected by the person who made the original booking, presenting the credit/debit card used for the transaction and booking reference, as proof of identity - A signature may also be required. Tickets must be collected at the time and location advised for the event.
- Selected events offered for sale through ticketlineuk.com make use of e-tickets or 'print at home' tickets. For these clearly marked events, physical tickets will not be dispatched.
How it works -
- After making a successful booking you will receive an order confirmation which will contain a link to your 'print at home' tickets. This link will be sent in your order confirmation to the email address that was provided during your account registration. Should you not receive an email for any reason, the link will also be available when you log in to your account and you can access your 'print at home' tickets from here. These tickets can then be presented at the venue box office for admission to the event.
Please note -
- Without a valid e-ticket and supporting ID, your admission to the event may be refused and under these circumstances TicketlineUK will not offer any exchange or refund.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later
TicketlineUK Ltd. acts as an official ticket agent on behalf of event promoters. Please refer to the promoter’s website for specific terms and conditions for the event you are attending.
- Although TicketlineUK will always use their best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to an event, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Promoters and Venues reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event. TicketlineUK will not offer refund to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- TicketlineUK will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages. Nor will we be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
Gift vouchers are available in any denomination required. They are valid for one year from the date of purchase and can only be redeemed at TicketlineUK Ltd.
Day Excursion, Concert, Theatre Packages and Short Break Holidays
Purchase of day excursion packages, concert, theatre and short break holidays signifies agreement to the following:
Booking & payments - Online
- To make an on-line booking, you must complete the online booking form and indicate that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions by ticking the relevant box. After we receive your booking and all appropriate payments, we will issue a confirmation email.
No 'hard' tickets are issued for packaged breaks that do not include admission to a show, attraction or any event booked as part of the package. You will receive a booking confirmation via email if you have booked online or by telephone. If you do not possess an email address we will send you the booking confirmation by post. Please check all the details of your package are correct on receipt and inform us immediately if there are any errors.
Booking & payments - General
- In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a non-refundable deposit (or full payment if booking within six weeks of departure). Should you choose to secure your place by paying a deposit, the balance of the cost of your arrangements is due not less than six weeks prior to departure. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, your booking may be cancelled and your deposit payment forfeited. PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to be aware of this deadline. If you have booked online, you can check balance payment deadlines via your user account.
- TicketlineUK Ltd reserves the right to refuse any client at any time.
- All packages/holidays are sold subject to availability.
- In the event of Ticketline UK receiving a booking payment which is returned, a £25 administration fee may, at our discretion, be added to the balance payment due on your holiday, or your holiday may be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to amend the advertised prices of arrangements at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices.
Changes & cancellations.
- If you need to make any changes to your confirmed arrangements, you must request the change, in writing, as soon as possible (emails are not acceptable). Any change to your designated departure point must be made at least five days prior to departure date.
- TicketlineUK Ltd reserves the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar quality, in the event of overbooking or non-provision of accommodation by hotel or by TicketlineUK Ltd.
- Liverpool Adelphi hotel breaks - An alternative date may be offered on breaks that coincide with major football games taking place in Liverpool. We will endeavour to inform you of any such changes and the options that we can offer as soon as we are made aware by the management of this hotel.
- It may be necessary for you to cancel your break due to changes in circumstances, accident or illness. No refunds of deposits, final balances or exchanges will be offered against any coach or rail day excursions or short breaks in these circumstances. Providing you are insured, you may be able to recover some, or all, of these charges from your insurers. Please be aware that any individual cancellation could result in an increase in charges for any remaining party members.
- TicketlineUK reserves the right to amend your hotel at any time and provide a hotel that is of a same standard and description as advertised for the package.