Please read our terms and conditions as they form the basis of a contract between you and us (TicketlineUK Ltd). The person who makes a booking will be accepting the terms and conditions on behalf of the whole party. It is this person’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the party are aware of and accept the whole of these terms and conditions.
Purchase of ticket(s) signifies agreement to the following:
Booking fees, refunds & transfers
- TicketlineUK Ltd sells tickets on behalf of and as an agent for the event promoter.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the event promoter.
- All tickets are subject to a booking fee unless stated.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
- There will be no refund given for any tickets lost, damaged or stolen or in any circumstance where the venue or event organiser should provide different seats to those specified on the tickets or ticket receipt themselves.
- All tickets are subject to availability
- Certain events will carry specific ticket purchasing limitations, which will be described in the event terms and conditions - These purchasing conditions must be strictly adhered to as they are an instruction from either the venue, the promoter or the event organiser. If a ticket limitation is not adhered to then the booking will be cancelled and refunded. An administration charge equal to the booking fee will be levied on the transaction.
Cancelled, postponed, changed or updated events.
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, should you be unable to attend the revised event, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded upon instruction by the event’s promoters. For any refunds of face value given you will be first required to return the tickets to TicketlineUK Ltd upon the receipt of which we shall then begin to process the refund. All refunds shall be given using the same method of payment as was used to originally purchase the tickets. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the tickets are safely returned to us, we therefore strongly advise that tickets be sent by a secure method of postage or returned to us in person.
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, then TicketlineUK will do it's utmost to ensure that all purchasers are contacted and informed of the alterations using contact details provided when the booking was originally made. However it is the responsibilty of the purchaser to ascertain if an event is going ahead at the time, date and venue as advertised. TicketlineUK cannot guarantee that we will be able to contact you. TicketlineUK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any performance cancelled whatever the event and circumstance.
TicketlineUK will not refund purchaser transport costs in the event of a cancelled, postponed or changed event.
Ticket dispatch & collection.
- There is no standard dispatch time for tickets, as different events have different dispatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Tickets booked within 10 days of an event that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before an event.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without prior notification. Under these circumstances an administration charge, equal to the booking fee, may be levied.
- Under no circumstances will TicketlineUK dispatch tickets to any address other than the billing address of the card used to make the purchase. Should it be discovered that an incorrect address has been given then we reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice. Should tickets dispatched by special delivery be returned to us marked as ’addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform TicketlineUK of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets. Should you require a change of contact details, this must be made in writing. If you have updated your account details online and this is likely to affect the delivery of tickets already confirmed, then it is your responsibility to also inform TicketlineUK in writing.
- If you are collecting your tickets from the TicketlineUK sale office, please be advised that tickets must be collected by the person who made the original booking, presenting the credit/debit card used for the transaction and booking reference, as proof of identity - A signature may also be required. Tickets must be collected at the time and location advised for the event.
'Print at Home' tickets
- Selected events offered for sale through ticketlineuk.com make use of e-tickets or 'print at home' tickets. For these clearly marked events, physical tickets will not be dispatched.
How it works -
- After making a successful booking you will receive an order confirmation which will contain a link to your 'print at home' tickets. This link will be sent in your order confirmation to the email address that was provided during your account registration. Should you not receive an email for any reason, the link will also be available when you log in to your account and you can access your 'print at home' tickets from here. These tickets can then be presented at the venue box office for admission to the event.
Please remember, you may be asked to show some identification at the venue box office when presenting a 'print at home' ticket.
Please note -
- Without a valid 'print at home' ticket and supporting ID, your admission to the event may be refused and under these circumstances TicketlineUK will not offer any exchange or refund.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
TicketlineUK Ltd. acts as an official ticket agent on behalf of event promoters. Please refer to the promoter’s website for specific terms and conditions for the event you are attending.
- Although TicketlineUK will always use their best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to an event, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Promoters and Venues reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event. TicketlineUK will not offer refund to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- TicketlineUK will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages. Nor will we be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- Gift vouchers are available in any denomination required. They are valid for one year from the date of purchase and can only be redeemed at TicketlineUK Ltd.
Day Excursion, Concert, Theatre Packages and Short Break Holidays
Purchase of day excursion packages, concert, theatre and short break holidays signifies agreement to the following:
Booking & payments - Online
- To make an on-line booking, you must complete the online booking form and indicate that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions by ticking the relevant box. After we receive your booking and all appropriate payments, we will issue a confirmation email.
- No 'hard' tickets are issued for packaged breaks that do not include admission to a show, attraction or any event booked as part of the package. You will receive a booking confirmation via email if you have booked online or by telephone. If you do not possess an email address we will send you the booking confirmation by post. Please check all the details of your package are correct on receipt and inform us immediately if there are any errors.
Booking & payments - General
- In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a non-refundable deposit (or full payment if booking within six weeks of departure). Should you choose to secure your place by paying a deposit, the balance of the cost of your arrangements is due not less than six weeks prior to departure. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, your booking may be cancelled and your deposit payment forfeited. PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to be aware of this deadline. If you have booked online, you can check balance payment deadlines via your user account.
- TicketlineUK Ltd reserves the right to refuse any client at any time.
- All packages/holidays are sold subject to availability.
- In the event of Ticketline UK receiving a booking payment which is returned, a £25 administration fee may, at our discretion, be added to the balance payment due on your holiday, or your holiday may be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to amend the advertised prices of arrangements at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices.
Changes & cancellations.
- If you need to make any changes to your confirmed arrangements, you must request the change, in writing, as soon as possible (emails are not acceptable). Any change to your designated departure point must be made at least five days prior to departure date.
- TicketlineUK Ltd reserves the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar quality, in the event of overbooking or non-provision of accommodation by hotel or by TicketlineUK Ltd.
- Liverpool Adelphi hotel breaks - An alternative date may be offered on breaks that coincide with major football games taking place in Liverpool. We will endeavour to inform you of any such changes and the options that we can offer as soon as we are made aware by the management of this hotel.
- It may be necessary for you to cancel your break due to changes in circumstances, accident or illness. No refunds of deposits, final balances or exchanges will be offered against any coach or rail day excursions or short breaks in these circumstances. Providing you are insured, you may be able to recover some, or all, of these charges from your insurers. Please be aware that any individual cancellation could result in an increase in charges for any remaining party members.
- TicketlineUK reserves the right to amend your hotel at any time and provide a hotel that is of a same standard and description as advertised for the package.
- It is a condition of booking that you are adequately insured for any of our holidays. Prior to departure we may request that you provide to us details of your insurers, your policy number and the emergency contact number stated on you policy (TicketlineUK can recommend a company). Please remember, holiday cancellations can result in loss of all monies paid.
- Ticketline UK Ltd is a company committed to customer satisfaction and protection. In accordance with “The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992” all passengers booking with Ticketline UK Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit and subsequently the balance of all monies paid to us, including repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Ticketline UK Ltd.
Itineraries and booking detail.
- All package information will be forwarded to the customer, after receipt of full payment, 10 days prior to departure date.
Coach departure points.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point at the instructed departure time. Coaches are instructed to depart as per itinerary schedule. Please check and note departure times stated on your itinerary. Contact us immediately if any information, which appears on the itinerary, booking confirmation, or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
- All rail journeys will be strictly from Origin to Destination and at the times shown on the rail ticket and customer itinerary. Please note - It is the clients responsibility to confirm train times before travel and allow sufficient time to board their scheduled train. TicketlineUK are not liable for any additional expenses incurred by the client for missed departures.
In the event of a delay or cancellation to any scheduled service, the client will be transferred to the next available service, which may in certain circumstances include road replacement transport.
- TicketlineUK cannot be held responsible for any delays or amendements to journey times due to engineering work, change of route or method of travel made by the train operating company (TOC).
- TicketlineUK will make every effort to select rail departure times as close to the clients request as possible, however, all departures are subject to the TOC's timetable and availability. TicketlineUK cannot guarantee availability of any service and, in the event of unavailability, the closest available service to the one originally requested by the client will be selected.
- TicketlineUK will endeavour to seat all passengers on the same booking together, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
All rail tickets issued as part of a TicketlineUK packaged break are subject to National Rail Conditions of Carriage.
- First class upgrades are subject to availability and are chargeable at the supplementary price.
- Any expenses for transfers to and from departure rail stations/hotel/theatre etc are not included within the package cost and are the responsibility of the client.
Our liability to you.
- TicketlineUK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any item of expenditure incurred that is not part of the inclusive break confirmed.
- We accept responsibility for those arrangements for your holiday which are within our control, but we cannot accept liability for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you or any member of your party, unless one of the following applies:
o There was wilful default by Ticketline UK
o Death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of Ticketline UK Ltd.
- Where excursions are included in holidays, refunds cannot be made for those clients not wishing to join these excursions.
- All hotels reserve the right to delay check-in until full room service has been completed.
- A minimum of 30 passengers are required for all packages to proceed. TicketlineUK Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund all monies paid should the required numbers not be realised. In the event of a package cancellation due to minimum numbers not being realised, TicketlineUK Ltd will not provide compensation or refund against event tickets purchased by the client that are not part of the original package description.
- The client renders themselves liable for payment for any damages caused.
- We accept bookings for disabled or special needs clients, however, we must be made aware of any disability prior to booking, in order that we may ascertain suitability of the venue, hotel, seat etc. for the client.
- For safety during coach journeys, we strongly recommend that everyone, including children, remain seated and are wearing the lap belts provided whilst the coach is in motion. However, children aged 3 and under may be seated on the parents/guardians lap, any extra child safety restraint required in this instance must be provided by the parent/guardian. Due to safety, these places are limited per coach. New born babies will require a baby seat and this should be of the type that can be fitted safely and securely to the lap belt provided.
- TicketlineUK cannot guarantee the appearance of any artiste advertised to appear as a cast member in scheduled theatre performances. No refunds or exchanges are offered against theatre day excursions or packaged breaks for artiste non-appearance, whatever the circumstances.
- Seats offered in our Gold, Silver and Bronze theatre packages are subject to availability and are determined by the seating policy in place at the time of booking and as laid down by the theatre and/or show producers. We cannot guarantee a particular area of the theatre auditorium. Our Gold, Silver and Bronze package information are for guide purposes only.
- It may be necessary for us to contact you to discuss certain aspects of your booking - We will always use the contact number that you provided at the time of booking. Please be aware that if you are unavailable, a short message describing the nature of the call may be left on your answering service if we feel it is appropriate at the time.
- In these Booking Conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, traffic conditions and all similar events outside our control. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure.
In the unlikely event that you have reason to complain or experience any problems whilst away, you must immediately inform your courier, driver or the supplier of the service in question, so that action can be taken to resolve the matter. Any verbal notification must be confirmed in writing within 14 days of your return, giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint.