Visit Chelsea Flower Show. This package break includes your ticket, four star hotel stay and return coach travel from Bridgend, Cardiff or Newport
RHS Chelsea Flower Show
The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, sponsored by M&G Investments, is the place to see cutting-edge garden design, new plants and find ideas to take home.
The Chelsea Flower Show has been held in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London every year since 1913, apart from gaps during the two World Wars. Once Britain's largest flower show (it has now been overtaken by RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show), it is still the most prestigious.
Package highlights & inclusions:
- Visit the RHS Chelsea Flower Show!
- Four star central London hotel stay!
- One night accommodation!
- Bed & full English buffet breakfast!
- Return executive coach travel!
- Departures from Bridgend / Cardiff / Newport!
Coach Break Itinerary:
- Morning departures from 08:00 - 09:30.
- Comfort stop on outward journey.
- Arrival in London at around lunchtime.
- Afternoon / Evening at leisure.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Coach departs the hotel by around 09:30.
- Visit the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
- Departures by around 18:00.
- Comfort stop on return journey.
- Arrival back in south Wales by around 22:30.
Please Note that all timings shown here are approximate and can be effected by unforeseen conditions, e.g. traffic congestion. Itineraries may be subject to change but will be confirmed to you in writing prior to travelling.