- Via Coach
- Via Train
Please read our terms and conditions as they form the basis of a contract between you and us (TicketlineUK Ltd). The person who makes a booking will be accepting the terms and conditions on behalf of the whole party. It is this person’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the party are aware of and accept the whole of these terms and conditions.
Purchase of ticket(s) signifies agreement to the following:
Booking Fees, Refunds & Transfers
- TicketlineUK Ltd sells tickets on behalf of and as an agent for the event promoter.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the event promoter.
- All tickets are subject to a booking fee unless stated.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
- There will be no refund given for any tickets lost, damaged or stolen or in any circumstance where the venue or event organiser should provide different seats to those specified on the tickets or ticket receipt themselves.
- All tickets are subject to availability
- Certain events will carry specific ticket purchasing limitations, which will be described in the event terms and conditions - These purchasing conditions must be strictly adhered to as they are an instruction from either the venue, the promoter or the event organiser. If a ticket limitation is not adhered to then the booking will be cancelled and refunded. An administration charge equal to the booking fee will be levied on the transaction.
Cancelled, Postponed, Changed or Updated Events
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, should you be unable to attend the revised event, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded upon instruction by the event’s promoters. For any refunds of face value given you will be first required to return the tickets to TicketlineUK Ltd upon the receipt of which we shall then begin to process the refund. All refunds shall be given using the same method of payment as was used to originally purchase the tickets. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the tickets are safely returned to us, we therefore strongly advise that tickets be sent by a secure method of postage or returned to us in person.
- In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, then TicketlineUK will do it's utmost to ensure that all purchasers are contacted and informed of the alterations using contact details provided when the booking was originally made. However it is the responsibilty of the purchaser to ascertain if an event is going ahead at the time, date and venue as advertised. TicketlineUK cannot guarantee that we will be able to contact you. TicketlineUK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any performance cancelled whatever the event and circumstance.
TicketlineUK will not refund purchaser transport costs in the event of a cancelled, postponed or changed event.
Ticket Dispatch & Collection
- There is no standard dispatch time for tickets, as different events have different dispatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Tickets booked within 10 days of an event that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before an event.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without prior notification. Under these circumstances an administration charge, equal to the booking fee, may be levied.
- Under no circumstances will TicketlineUK dispatch tickets to any address other than the billing address of the card used to make the purchase. Should it be discovered that an incorrect address has been given then we reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice. Should tickets dispatched by special delivery be returned to us marked as ’addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform TicketlineUK of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets. Should you require a change of contact details, this must be made in writing. If you have updated your account details online and this is likely to affect the delivery of tickets already confirmed, then it is your responsibility to also inform TicketlineUK in writing.
- If you are collecting your tickets from the TicketlineUK sale office, please be advised that tickets must be collected by the person who made the original booking, presenting the credit/debit card used for the transaction and booking reference, as proof of identity - A signature may also be required. Tickets must be collected at the time and location advised for the event.
'Print at Home' Tickets
- Selected events offered for sale through ticketlineuk.com make use of e-tickets or 'print at home' tickets. For these clearly marked events, physical tickets will not be dispatched.
How it Works -
- After making a successful booking you will receive an order confirmation which will contain a link to your 'Print at Home' tickets. This link will be sent in your order confirmation to the email address that was provided during your account registration. Should you not receive an email for any reason, the link will also be available when you log in to your account and you can access your 'Print at Home' tickets from here. These tickets should be presented at the venue box office for admission to the event - Any other form of communication will not be accepted at the venue. Please remember, you may be asked to show some identification at the venue box office when presenting a 'Print at Home' ticket.
Ticket scanning technology will be in use at the venue and each 'Print at Home' ticket will only be accepted once.
Please Note -
- Without a valid 'Print at Home' ticket and supporting ID, your admission to the event may be refused and under these circumstances TicketlineUK will not offer any exchange or refund
General Ticket Conditions
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
TicketlineUK Ltd. acts as an official ticket agent on behalf of event promoters. Please refer to the promoter’s website for specific terms and conditions for the event you are attending.
- Although TicketlineUK will always use their best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to an event, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Promoters and Venues reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event. TicketlineUK will not offer refund to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- TicketlineUK will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages. Nor will we be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.